Philippine Web Hosting header image 3

IP Pabx Planning and Installation

Upgrade your existing PABX to our IP based PBX and take advantage of the power of internet voice over IP. You can save on toll charges by being able to route calls via the internet instead of thru the carrier systems.

This service is perfect for companies with multiple branches and for call centers or for BPO (business process outsourcing companies).

Pricing is based on per phone extension basis.

Planning services include needs analysis and capacity planning.

Deployment includes the configuration of the IP PABX , user management, route and extension configuration.

Optional SNMP monitor is available.

Price: Php 450.00

7 Comments

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 Rommel A. Magtagnob // Oct 6, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Is it possible that our websites is hosting by phnet and I would like to have a company e-mail may hosted by other. Kindly send me a price for e-mail hosting

• 2 shobaloju omotayo // Nov 3, 2009 at 5:57 pm

I need a video on how to install and configure a VoIP pabx.

• 3 Wilfredo // Jan 17, 2011 at 7:15 pm

I am a communication technician and my office wants to upgrade our PABX with the capacity of 300 subscriber lines and 20 trunks into an IP PABX with VOIP and a capacity of 300 subscriber lines and 20 trunks or more, can you send me your IP PABX catalogue and it’s price of each equipmemnt, thank you for your time and prompt action.

• 4 Wilfredo // Jan 17, 2011 at 7:23 pm

I am a communication technician and my office wants to upgrade our PABX with a capacity of 300 subscriber lines and 20 trunks for incoming and outgoing calls into an IP PABX with the same capacity of local subscriber lines and trunks, can you send me catalogue of your IP PABX products and it’s prices and also your contact person. thanks for prompt action and coordination.

• 5 Web Company of the Philippines // May 14, 2011 at 3:02 am

Is is possible to host the website and email by two different companies. All you need to make sure you can create A and MX records in phnet for your domain.

• 6 Bernard Villamor // Apr 16, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I would like to request a proposal/quotation to redevelop our website and IP PABX.

Thanks to let me know if you need further clarification.

Best regards,

Bernard Villamor
    Manager
    Information Technology
    +63917-562-7681

• 7 Kevin Rowe // Oct 8, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Our company switched to a newer IP PBX and now we use Ozeki Phone System XE. When I subscribed for a package I read that their telephone system is ideal for every kind of company and also call centers.
    Here is their page where I got most of the information: ozekiphone.com/what-is-pabx-private-automated-branch-exchange-311.html